TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In using the services offered by Asharee.com, you are agreeing with the Terms and Conditions listed below. Hence it is the responsibility of our customers, henceforth referred to as ‘customers’/‘you’/’your’ to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before entering into an agreement of purchase with Asharee.com henceforth referred to as ‘Asharee’/’we’/ ‘us’.
Asharee.com reserves the right to change or make amends to the following Terms and Conditions which will be updated here on the website. It will be the responsibility of our customers to keep themselves updated on the latest Terms and Conditions, by checking the document periodically before every purchase.
The use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including minors and un-discharged insolvents are not eligible to use Asharee.com. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years but at least 13 years of age you may use this Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this website. Asharee.com reserves the right to terminate your eligibility status and refuse to provide you with access to the website if you are found ineligible for use. The materials on this website are intended solely for those who access this website from India. Asharee.com makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use or available outside India.
All our customers are required to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about themselves while engaging with the team at Asharee for queries or purchases. If any information provided is found to be untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, Asharee.com reserves the right to suspend or decline services to them, which also includes cancellation of orders.
Asharee.com also reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Communications
- When you visit Asharee.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically ad hence agree to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that you provide an accurate, true, and complete address at which delivery of the product is to be made.
- In the event of a non-delivery due to incorrect name or address or any such information provided by you, we have the right to claim any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery.
- Asharee.com reserves the right to confirm and validate any information provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Asharee.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject your eligibility for use and debar you from using the website without prior notice.
- Before placing an order you are required to check the product description carefully and agree to the terms of sale if any.
- You are legally required to use the services provided by Asharee.com, its affiliates, consultants, and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- Sharing material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with the right of other users to use the website.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to Asharee.com.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Asharee.com reserves the full right to take appropriate action against you, for violating the above-mentioned rules and regulations.
- The colors of all products available on the website have been displayed at maximum accuracy and detail possible in order to help you make informed decisions during purchase.
- However, as the actual colors you see may vary depending on your monitor or screen resolutions and other settings, we will not be responsible for either entertain order cancellations based on any misinterpretation of colors from your end.
- We offer no guarantee that the color displayed by your monitor or screen will be accurately matching the actual colors of our products.
- Our website contains images of products that are as accurate as possible in relation to the original product.
- However, all images of products offered at Asharee.com should be considered as indicative only. We offer no guarantee that the images provided will be the exact match of the product you order.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts in Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Asharee.com.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Asharee.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Asharee.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this agreement.
- The Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or Asharee.com. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this website.
- Asharee.com may terminate this agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the website. Such termination will be without any liability to Asharee.com.
- Upon any termination of the Agreement by either you or Asharee.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the agreement or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
- The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the website.
- The website provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
- Asharee.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the website.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Asharee.com or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the website, its services or this agreement.
- Asharee.com, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the website or that the operation of the website will be error-free and/or uninterrupted.
- Consequently, Asharee.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the website.